I’m doing my best to post as many entries as possible every single day. However, some days I am not able to post more than one entry or in some cases I’m not able to post at all. For this reason, I am offering the general public and my readers to get paid, per post.
- The submitted article(s) should consist of 200 to 225 words each, nothing less and nothing more.
- The submitted article(s) should be unique and copyscape-proof.
- I reserve the right to edit your article(s).
- You will keep ‘author’ status for your article(s).
- You cannot link back to your website.
- You will receive $0.50 – $2 (USD) per article depending on quality.
- Payment method: Paypal
- The articles should cover any of the following niches or categories: open source softwares, free softwares, free web tools, free web services, tutorials, freeware, gadgets and tech news, freeware and gadget personal reviews, open source operating systems (e.g. Android, Ubuntu Linux, etc.).
- Ask me for titles if you can’t come up with any.
- Please submit only 5 articles at one time. If all articles are accepted, you’re more than welcome to send me more.
Do not hesitate to ask me more questions if you are interested. Reply to this post if you’re interested and I’ll get back to you!