The best thing about Fiverr is when you enter the site with buying in mind. I’ve had some really great deals there, it’s amazing what people would do for just $5. On the other hand, selling stuff for $5 is just a whole other thing. You just have to make sure that what you’re giving for $5 isn’t going to cost you more than that. Better yet, it’s just best to keep to selling things and services that don’t cost you at all.
While browsing Fiverr however, I’m sure the sidebar requests will catch your attention. Why? Because most of them are completely outrageous. Maybe I should request that someone sells me their piece of land for $5? Or perhaps I should request someone to sell me their car or house for $5. I wonder how far I’ll go with that…or how far people with such outrageous requests go. As weird as that may sound, I’m pretty sure some of them have their requests granted!
The following are 10 random outrageous requests found on Fiverr today:
- Create an App for I phone and Droid for pregnant moms – slschi59
- Help me create content and maintain my wordpress website – afcadam
- Create a basic interactive banner with sign up form for me website – brendanstrength
- Translate 800 words of English into German(without Google translate or similar) – angel220
- Create simple wordpress plugins – chipmaster
- Create articles of 1200 words in Portuguese, broad niche – joricam
- Create a animated video – excelkid
- Create an IPB skin similar to an existing website design – graham_large
- Hand Out 100 business cards in front of a busy bank – cashfindr
- Make 3 videos leading up to a sale – vverrall
The funniest offer I came across today has got to be this one:
rajthuse28: I will provide you 2000 twitter follower for 5 orders in queue and not for $5
That’s like someone saying: “I will…sell you my house but not for…$5“!