As per the review, Nokia, Samsung, HTC, Blackberry are most popular mobile phones in India right now though there are other low price mobile phones now-a-days of different local companies like, Micromax which offers the same facility.
- Samsung Galaxy S: Price of this 3G mobile phone is Rs. 24,500/- It comes with Rev. A800 and 1,900 MHz, WiMAX 2.5 to 2.7 GHz.
- Nokia N8: It comes with 12 MP camera, 3G HSDPA, GPS with AGPS facility, and in different colours like, Silver white, Orange, Blue, and Green. It’s price is Rs. 21,500/-
- Samsung Hero 3G: The cheapest 3G mobile phone which comes with video calling facility. Its’ price is Rs. 3,500/-. It has dual camera in front and rear, expandable memory and social networking facility.
- Nokia X3-02: It comes with touch and type facility. Its price is affordable as its cost is only Rs. 7,500/-. It has alpha numeric keypad, camera of 5 MP and comes with Wi-Fi, 3G HSDPA.
- HTC Incredible S: Comes with 4-inch LCD screen with Android OS v2.2 have 8 MP camera and 1.3 MP in front camera, with Wi-Fi, 3G, GPS support. Its’ price is Rs. 25,900/-
As per my knowledge, these are the 5 most popular mobile phones in India right now.