There’s no question that as a blogger, you will recommend WordPress content management system to any user. Once you install it, it’s easy to manage in few clicks. But have you ever thought what makes it so special? The answer is not only its’ easy management, but also the number of plugins provided by WordPress. Some of them are mostly used in each and every blog or website. Here I’ll discuss few plugins, which can be helpful to you.
5 Recommended WordPress Plugins are as under:-
1. WordPress Database Backups: Imagine, something went wrong and you loose all your data. So, it’s better to take precaution. Just install it, and you will be able to download database copies manually and you can even configure it that, automatically you can receive an email copy of whatever time period you want.
2. WP Page Navi: It is better to have page navigation button to hit “Next” and “Previous” to get your desired article. This Plugins makes it simple pagination to your website.
3. Google XML Sitemap: It automatically creates a new sitemap whenever you create new page or post and submit it to all the major search engines automatically. Just install it, and its’ done.
4. All – in – one SEO Pack: One of the most recommended WordPress plugin for all the websites and blogs. It works by providing you a unique title and meta tags for every post and page. Whether you are aware of SEO concepts or not, it is very easy to use.
5. Gravity Forms (Commercial): One of the best WordPress plugin for forms. It creates posts, allows you to upload from image to media files, much more and is very easy to configure.
These were the 5 recommended WordPress Plugins according to me. Still there are several other plugins which can be useful in one or the other way.