Approximately 30 minutes to midnight and my work day has just begun. But before that, I thought I’d just write a blog entry while I sip up a glass of Bicardi’s Pina Colada and keep refilling the glass until all the ice in my glass has melted. Darn this is good.
I didn’t work as hard this weekend, and it was a good one. It allowed me to take a step back and consider how blessed I am in my life. The grass really is very green on this side. Sometimes, taking a step back allows you to take several steps forward. I have a better idea of where I’m headed. I have all the necessary tools.
I’ll be very busy working on some stuff in a few minutes but meanwhile, I thought I’d mention 10 random things this year that has made my life just a little happier than it was before:
- I met my new niece!
- My nephew and nieces all in one place!
- My elder siblings holiday reunion!
- My twin sister’s Seychelles holiday!
- My younger brother’s graduation and new job!
- One of my best friend’s new born!
- One of my best friend’s marriage!
- One of my best friend’s new job!
- My parents’ and family’s health!
- You… <3