Recently on this Monday it has been announced that Google and Reliance team up to promote Android in India for 3G and other plans. It’s been said through sources that the main reason behind this team up between Google and Reliance is to market the Android operating system based mobile phones and mobile services of Google, to make it more popular in India.
As per the sources for this current topic of Google and Reliance team up in India, Group Head of Brand & Marketing, Sanjay Behl has said:
“In line with the rapid growth of smart phones in the country, Reliance has collaborated with Google to catapult the change by providing compelling new experience to device users in terms of speed, coverage and app ecosystem across segments.”
It’s been said that they are going to design special plans. More to add, they are going to design special data plans and services especially related to this team up of Google and Reliance in India, to make the promotion of Android better. They have also said that for this team up they are going to offer 1GB data usage absolutely free of cost for 3G plans to all the Android mobile phone users.
Apart from this, they will offer other special services pertaining to this such as customer care service, billing carrier, special applications and some contents, and also the Android experience zone at retail outlets of Reliance throughout the country.
- Google and Reliance 3G Offer Free 1GB Data for Android in India
- Google and Reliance team up to offer free data to new Android users in India
- Google and Reliance partner to bundle 3G plans with all Android phones
- New Android users in India offered 1GB of free data, courtesy of Google and Reliance
- Reliance partners with Google, offers 1GB free 3G Data for Android phones